Friday, August 20, 2010

Please Help I Have Lots Of Spots On My Face?

i have loads of spots on my forehead and nose and they really get me down, i have tried near enough any skincare range you can think off and just thought i would ask i need some help urgently i cant take no more of red skin and bumpy spots if you no anything good please tell me thanks xPlease Help I Have Lots Of Spots On My Face?
Hey I also suffered with this lots and still do a little bit. Obviously you need to be careful about medication and not everything works for the same person but I was in a similar situation - very depressed and upset, having used all the 'foolproof' stuff on the market. I decided to talk to my GP, I went with a friend so they could testify that it had been going on for more than 5 years and was getting me down. I tried over a course of 6 months a few different things and now I have found something that works.





Depending on your age it may just be a phase. I sometimes use benzoyl peroxide, it makes your skin rather dry but it does help.





Ask your doctor and in the mean time try boosting you're confidence. On the plus side - all those annoying people with perfect skin will get more wrinkles as we have oily skin which means we should age better!Please Help I Have Lots Of Spots On My Face?
try taking a zinc supplement. a lot of people have great luck with it. its as effective as antibiotics.
if its acne try clean%26amp;clear acne kit. i had horrible spots and acne and now my face is clear. if its sun damage it might not be repairable but just put lotion on ur face w/ aloe in it!
don't pop them, it can lead to scars and just spreads them around more. keep your face clean. also try making an appointment with a dermatologist. they would know best.
its called acne or sun damage. u can c a dermatonlgizt to give u special stuff. but it may not be able to be fixed'
  • eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment