Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need help with dark spots on my face....?

I am using beauti control products and it is clearing the pimples from my face but... I still have black spots from where the pimples use to be. I need to know what I can use, natural products preferrably. But what helps take the dark spots aways. The little marks that pimples leave behind when burst or popped. Thanks so much!I need help with dark spots on my face....?
i asked of this same thing months ago..someone told me mix together lemon juice sugar and salt. i did and it worked. the salt and sugar act as scrubbers that also clean your pores very well. so you are taking care of the spots and making your skin clean at the same time. hope this helps.I need help with dark spots on my face....?
Someone earlier said that lemon juice apparently works on scars and freckles, you may want to look into it. Otherwise Mary Kay has a dark spot minimizer out of their Anti-Aging line, here's their address www.marykay.com/bvelazquez
Try this product called ';Bio-oil'; at walgreen's. I've heard many good reviews about it. Plan to get some myself.





Good Luck
Use Clinique Professional Acne Products... Plus their mineral makeup really hides spots... good luck : )
clinique has great products for these spots they are called blemishes.......stop by the counter and the beauty advisor will take care of you.,.....

No comments:

Post a Comment